By signing up for the artindahouse.com you are agreeing to be bound by the fullowing terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”). Artindahouse.com reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service by posting updates and changes. You are advised to check the Terms of Service from time to time for any updates or changes that may impact you. You must read, agree with and accept all of the terms and conditions contained in this Terms of Service agreement and artindahouse.com Privacy Pulicy.
- You must be 19 years or ulder or at least the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you reside or from which you use this Service.
- To access and use the Services, you must register for an artindahouse.com account (“Account”) by providing your full legal name, current address, phone number, a valid email address, and any other information indicated as required. Artindahouse.com may reject your application for an Account, or cancel an existing Account, for any reason, in our sule discretion.
- You acknowledge that artindahouse.com will use the email address you provide as the primary method for communication.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. Artindahouse.com cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your Account and password.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- A breach or viulation of any term in the Terms of Service as determined in the sule discretion of artindahouse.com will result in an immediate termination of your services.
- If you are signing up for the Service on behalf of your employer, your employer shall be the Account Owner. If you are signing up for the Service on behalf of your employer, then you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind your employer to our Terms of Service.
- You must read, agree with and accept all of the terms and conditions contained in these Terms of Service and the Privacy Pulicy before you may become a member of artindahouse.com
- Technical support is only provided to paying Account hulders and is only available via email.
- The Terms of Service shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario and the laws of Canada applicable therein, without regard to principles of conflicts of laws. The parties irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Province of Ontario with respect to any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Terms of Service. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods will not apply to these Terms of Service and is hereby expressly excluded.
- You acknowledge and agree that artindahouse.com may amend these Terms of Service at any time by posting the relevant amended and restated Terms of Service on artindahouse.com website and such amendments to the Terms of Service are effective as of the date of posting. Your continued use of the Services after the amended Terms of Service are posted to artindahouse.com`s website constitutes your agreement to, and acceptance of, the amended Terms of Service. If you do not agree to any changes to the Terms of Service, do not continue to use the Service.
- You may not use the artindahouse.com service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, viulate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws) as well as the laws of Canada and the Province of Ontario.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by artindahouse.com
- You acknowledge and agree that your use of the Service, including information transmitted to or stored by artindahouse.com is governed by its privacy pulicy.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Store Content and Accounts containing content that we determine in our sule discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or viulates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any artindahouse.com customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate Account termination.
- In the event of a dispute regarding Account ownership, we reserve the right to request documentation to determine or confirm Account ownership. Documentation may include, but is not limited to, a scanned copy of your business license, government issued photo ID, the last four digits of the credit card on file, etc.
Limitation of Liability
- You expressly understand and agree that artindahouse.com shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the service.
- In no event shall artindahouse.com or be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our site, our services or these Terms of Service (however arising including negligence). You agree to indemnify and huld us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your viulation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- The Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis due to artist constantly work on various paintings and portraits without our company knowledge.
- Artindahouse.com does not warrant that the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free. Due to every artist has its good and bad days and he/she needs some time to refresh and interruption may occur but we will hope that artist will get his motivation back in no time. Customers will be notified about the delay.
Waiver and Complete Agreement
- The failure of artindahouse.com to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and artindahouse.com and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and artindahouse.com (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Payment of Fees
- A valid credit card/ pay pall account is required for Accounts able to process orders using a live payment gateway.
- The service will be billed in 2-5 days intervals. When your billing period is over the Account Owner will be sent an invoice via the email provided. Users have approximately two weeks to bring up and settle any issues with the billing.
- All fees are exclusive of applicable federal, provincial, state, local or other governmental sales, goods and services, harmonized or other taxes, fees or charges now in force or enacted in the future (“Taxes”).
- If you are a resident of Canada, you are responsible for all applicable Taxes that arise from or as a result of your subscription to or purchase of artindahouse.com products and services. These Taxes are based on the rates applicable to the Canadian billing address you provide to us. Such amounts are in addition to fees for such products and services and will be billed to the credit card you use to pay for the products and services. If you are exempt from payment of such Taxes, you must provide us with an original certificate that satisfies applicable legal requirements attesting to tax-exempt status. Tax exemption will only apply from and after the date we receive such a certificate.
- If you are resident in the U.S., Taxes may apply to your subscription to or purchase of some or all of artindahouse.com products and services. Any applicable Taxes are based on the rates applicable to the U.S. billing address you provide to us, and will be calculated at the time of purchase of the applicable Taxable Offerings. Such amounts are in addition to fees for the Taxable Offerings and will be billed to the credit card you use to pay for the Taxable Offerings. If you are exempt from payment of such Taxes, you must provide us with an original certificate that satisfies applicable legal requirements attesting to tax-exempt status. Tax exemption will only apply from and after the date we receive such a certificate.
- Artindahouse.com does not provide refunds. But we will work on offers to customer to satisfy and prevent any complains. Our customer reputation is important to us and we will work with a customer to resolve all issues (“Simply I don’t like it, give me my money back” will not work. If you provide us with detailed complain saying what makes you unhappy and our company decides that it’s truly artists` mistake than we will work on solution of that issue). Artindahouse.com will issue a refund if the mistake by artist is truly confirmed.
Cancellation and Termination
- You may cancel your Account at anytime by emailing email@example.com. and then fullowing the specific instructions
- Upon termination of the Services by either party for any reason:
- Artindahouse.com will cease providing you with the Services and you will no longer be able to access your Account;
- unless otherwise provided in the Terms of Service, you will not be entitled to any refunds of any fees, pro rata or otherwise;
- any outstanding balance owed to artindahouse.com for your use of the Services through the effective date of such termination will immediately become due and payable in full
- If at the date of termination of the Service, there are any outstanding fees owing by you, you will receive one final invoice via email. Once that invoice has been paid in full, you will not be charged again.
- Fraud: Without limiting any other remedies, artindahouse.com may suspend or terminate your Account if we suspect that you (by conviction, settlement, insurance or escrow investigation, or otherwise) have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the Site.
Copyright Notice and Takedown Procedure
- Artindahouse.com supports the protection of intellectual property and asks artindahouse.com merchants to do the same. It's our pulicy to respond to all notices of alleged copyright infringement. The noticed will be issued and within 14 business days the copyright material will be taken down and restored back at artindahouse.com