IDENTIFYING and explaining PURPOSES FOR COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Artindahouse.com collects, uses and discloses personal information in order to provide you with pictures, portraits and other goods depends on what you ordered and services and/or information on products and services you might be interested in. We also collect, use and disclose your personal information to comply with legal and regulatory requirements and as otherwise may be permitted or required by applicable laws. Artindahouse.com collects Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To identify, contact and ship products purchased by you.
- To establish and maintain commercial relations with you for ongoing and for the future.
- To provide you with ongoing service and product offers plus as a regular customer you will be a subject to discounts
- To respond to your inquiries and wishes and provide as much satisfactions as our company can possibly allow.
- To provide you with information about our products such as name, dimensions, price and stock availability
- To support artindahouse.com business functions such as internal business processes, marketing and advertising.
- To meet legal and regulatory requirements and obey the law at all times.
- Makes an inquiry by telephone, by email or through our website.
- Registers or provides information by email or through the internet.
- Makes a purchase from artindahouse.com
- Completes a customer profile on website artindahouse.com.
- Issues a complaint regarding an artindahouse.com product or service.
- Makes a claim about products purchased on artindahouse.com
- Requests information or assistance from artindahouse.com
- Participates or responds to consumer survey or requests for opinions, concerns, and preferences regarding artindahouse.com products and services.
- Using other features of the artindahouse.com Web Site that may be offered from time to time.
LIMITING COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
USE AND DISCLOSURE
Personal Information will not be used without your consent for purposes other than those for which it was collected or in accordance with applicable laws. From time to time, we may wish to use your Personal Information for new or additional purposes. We will obtain your consent to use your Personal Information for such new or additional purposes before doing so. We may also use and disclose your Personal Information to other third parties under the following limited circumstances:
- with your consent
- when necessary to protect the safety, property, or other rights of artindahouse.com, our customers or employees.
- to detect and prevent fraud or scam or any other illegal activities.
- when otherwise required or permitted by law.
- with information that is publicly available, such as a customer’s name, address and telephone number when listed in a directory or made available through directory assistance;
- name, title or business address or telephone number of an employee of an organization;
- non-personal information, which is information that does not identify you; or other information about a customer or an employee that is publicly available and is set out in Regulations made pursuant to the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (Canada).
PLACING AN ORDER ON THE Artindahouse.com
If you place an order for a product from our website, we request the information reasonably needed by us to complete the processing of your orders and billings. We also share our users' personal information with outside shipping companies and credit card processing companies in order to bill and ship your order, but we do not provide any more information than reasonably necessary for these purposes. We may also use the information to contact you regarding your order and to provide you with ongoing services and offers which may be of interest to you.
We strive to maintain appropriate technological and administrative security safeguards to protect your Personal Information against loss, theft, and unauthorized access.
ACCESSING AND ACCURACY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may request access to your Personal Information which we may hold and we will respond within the time periods provided for under applicable laws. We will need to verify your identity before providing you with the Personal Information we hold about you. There is a cost for such access request in addition there is an extra cost if you require copies of records. We may not be able to provide you with access to your Personal Information if the information cannot be separated from the Personal Information of others, cannot be disclosed for reasons of security or commercial confidentiality, or is protected by legal privilege. If we cannot provide you with access to your Personal Information, we will advise you of the reasons access is being denied, unless we are prohibited by law from doing so.